Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I grinned kind of big when I heard...

I have submitted two posts to a great new site called Bloggers Annex. And both have been published. I felt a happy tickle when I woke up this morning to an inbox full of comments from people who read my post about Rainy Days over there. It feels really good to know that people get what I was saying and relate to this experience.

If you haven't been to Blogger's Annex, it's a site that posts the "best of..." from Bloglandia, choosing only one post a day to highlight. The posts range from funny to poignant but they're always really good. Wander by if you get a chance. Maybe you'll find some new blogs to read. (Because that's just what we all needed, right...?)

4 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oooo...congrats on the ego stroke! It's muchly deserved!

charrette said...

That was a great post, by the way. I LOVED it.
So glad the Bloggers Annex picked it up. And yay for anything that makes us grin like that!

Anonymous said...

I just found you via Bloggers Annex and you are a terrific writer! I just started blogging in April and have a teeny tiny audience...glad to have found you...I will definitely keep reading!

Alison Wonderland said...

Way to go you are a rockstar after all!