Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh, psych!

I can't post today. Ha! ha! It's a crazy busy day, which is too bad because if you thought what I discovered about numerology yesterday was amazing, what showed up from FedEx later in the afternoon is going to blow your minds! BOOM! Don't know if that's what mind-blowing sounds like, but it's the only sound effect I could think of to spell first thing in the morning.

Anyway, seriously, I think I may be onto the most brilliant blogging idea EVER, but...

It'll wait. Tomorrow is Friday Favorites and I've been jonesing for some elephant jokes ever since we had dinner with our friends a couple of weeks ago, and Friday Favorites is about the only way I can justify blogging about elephant jokes. I have RULES, you know? So my incredible secret to unlocking the blogging universe via the secret in my FedEx box will just have to wait until Monday. Be excited, but don't hold your breath until then, because I don't want to become the subject of a future ripped-from-the-headlines medical drama where a bunch of people simultaneoulsy suffocate and the only common link that's eventually discovered is that the victims all read my blog and then quit breathing. That would be weird.

Must dive into my day now.

Splash! (I thought of another sound. I must be waking up now.)

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You tease us with your evil ways.

LisAway said...

How mean are YOU? Sheesh. You almost make our heads explode and then you just swim away without telling us WHY.

Debbie said...

I have some ideas. And some hopes:)

Chris said...

A post that is not a post. WELL! I feel tricked! :)

(Holding breath until Monday.)

Cajoh said...

My favorite sound effect sound is "Dudgh" which is the sound of your car hitting something.

Breathing normally now… thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading about it Monday he he he he

Anonymous said...

MAN!! I'm not good at being patient. Hurry up, Monday!

Luisa Perkins said...

Have a great day!

Dedee said...

Augh! Must I wait? Must I?

Hmm. . .

Iguana Montana said...

I probably would have gone with "Splat."

Alison Wonderland said...

What a tease you are. Tell me, tell me, tell me!

I wouldn't mind some elephant jokes either.