Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Upside down, you're turning me...

It happened! Ha ha! I finally got tagged! Can you believe that's never happened before? I am so excited.

Well, I WAS so excited, but now I'm not because it's that 6th picture one and here's my awesome 6th picture:

It's in there because I forgot to delete it in case someone tagged me for this. Seriously, I was just sitting around, waiting, thinking, I need to delete this because it's a stupid picture to have, much less be sixth in my file. This is seventh:

Much better, right? It's the evidence that Baby G is NOT an angel. He got into his brother's Nesquick chocolate drink mix, spilled it all over the floor, did some breakdancing, shoved a little in his mouth (just enough to get saliva all over his hands and make them sticky), and then crawled into the livingroom where he pulled himself up on my pants and left a trail of perfectly formed baby paw prints from the kitchen to my sweats. This is Baby G trying to act like he doesn't understand why it's such a big deal:

But anyway, this meme is about the 6th picture. It's a shot of the beach four blocks from my house where I took Baby G to play last week. Because it was 80 degrees and I have a hard life, I know. Anyway, I could tell you that this is an abstract rendering of how I see the world. Or I could tell you that it's a picture that shows my inner artistic eye, my slightly askew brain. Or I could tell you that Baby G snapped a pic when I wasn't looking. I could.
But I won't.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I love that he did some breakdancing. his little eyes just melt my heart :)

Josi said...

I love it when mother's can put off their rage long enough to take a picture :-)

Annette Lyon said...

It actually is kind of a cool picture with the way the sun hits it. G's way cute, by the way. But you know that.

Debbie said...

How cute that messy one is! I'm so proud of you for getting a photo.

Chris said...

AWWWW! Baby G is WAY too adorable and sweet-looking to have done ANY of those things! :)

Kristina P. said...

Hey, do you want my 50 outstanding tags?

Jami said...

Love it. Especially the baby's little expression.

It's rare that someone can beat me on good weather, but congrats! You win.

April said...

I now want to start singing Rock the Casbah for some reason!! WEIRD!

Baby G looks like he is really sad he got into the Nestle Quik, but not so much about the break dancing. hehehe!!

Julie Wright said...

I have a chocolate picture too, it looks a lot like that one. You really live 4 blocks from the beach? I am so coming to crash at your place.

Luisa Perkins said...

I thought my kid was the only one who snuck into Nesquik and ate it straight. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, he sure looks like an angel to me, and very innocent (other than the evidence.)

Rose has intermittently had a mysterious bright blue mouth the last couple of days and I was really baffled -- we just don't have any food that blue. She finally confessed she'd been eating the candy sprinkles out of the baking cupboard, straight-up out of the jar.

wendy said...

You take amazing, thought provoking artistic photos.

Cajoh said...

I thought that perhaps the camera was trying to take that "last shot" before it crashed to the ground.

Love them both. I'll have to somehow reshuffle my photo albums in case I get one of these again.

Kazzy said...

My friend's daughter got out the video camera without her knowing it the other day and did a whole little documentary as she followed her younger sibs around the house. Adorable. I say, "Give 'em the camera!"

LisAway said...

That is an AWESOME picture! I mean, it's so abstract,and the sun just looks awesome. I love it! He's got a real future ahead of him, that boy!

Anonymous said...

Well, I adore your upside down photo on this 12 degree day. I'm now trying to remember why we moved to Idaho ...

I think I'll go have some chocolate milk.

nano*ink said...

So glad he's at your house and not mine...LOL

Heather of the EO said...

That boy is so stinking cute. I have completely forgotten that other abstract artsy picture.

Alison Wonderland said...

It's just a little nesquick (When did it stop being Nestle Quick?) mom, what's your deal?

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

That look on his face is the best!

My favourite pictures of my kids aren't the perfectly posed grinning ones. Good to have some variety in there..and the "Who me?" look is fabulous!