Friday, August 28, 2009

What the what?!

I'm tryingg to blog. I really, really am. But there's a re run of 30 Rock on and its calling to me.

I meen, come on. It's the "Suck it, monkeys! I'm going corporate," episode.

I'm supposed to blog through that? Ecspecially win it was supposed to be about how I can't produce a blog post without at least one egrejous ty-po? That's not a good trade for 30 Rock.

You know what? Maybe today you should just clik over to my surrogit Friday Favorites at the Entertainment Weekly website and join the debate on the greatest television quips of all time.

Blerg!

"It's after 6 o'clock, Lemon. What am I, a farmer?"

"Well, my days of taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Ahhhh hahahahahahaha!

Reading the comment trail kind of makes me wish I watched "The Office."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh 30 Rock just love it!! and that episode is a gem.

Stephanie Faris said...

The Office is awesome. It's never too late. You can catch up on TBS.

I've tried to watch 30 Rock but I'm missing something, I think. I LOVE Tina Fey...not so much Alec Baldwin, though. But it's just not one of those shows you can jump into if you've never watched it before. It never makes a bit of sense to me so I'd have to watch it from the beginning, I fear!

DeNae said...

Huge 30 Rock fan. Also a fan of good typing. So by all means, finish your show first.

(I loved the "Alan Alda needs a kidney / We are the world" sendup. Fabulous.)

Alisa said...

"I'm Lizzing." I love 30 Rock and hope to blog about it when it comes back on this Fall. We've been watching all the reruns over again this Summer. It just doesn't get old.

If you like 30 Rock you will probably like The Office. Check out the new ones this Fall and then you can get all the past seasons on Netflix. Totally worth it.

Kazzy said...

30 Rock for sure has the strongest punch of one-liners out there. And The Office is more of a slow-cook. The are both great writing though!

Kristina P. said...

30 Rock has the funniest lines ever.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey... you have to stick with your priorities... 30 rock marathon!!! I'm in!

Debbie said...

30 Rock is the best thing in so long! I'm with you!

Anna said...

I started watching The Office during the 4th season. Watched that season on hulu.com and nbc.com. Then started Netflix and caught up on the rest. On Netflix they are on the "Instant Watch" so you can watch an episode here and there as time permits.

30 Rock looks interesting.. I may check it out sometime.

April said...

Oh....new episodes of the Office are coming!!!

Erin said...

I love both 30 Rock AND The Office. I miss them. I can't wait for fall sweeps.