Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Peeps

Today's blog post is brought to you by the letter I.


I finished my fourth manuscript. I turned it in. I ate a lot of chocolate. And now I gotta do a bunch more writing this week. And it's all going to be as elegant as that last sentence.


Drop a comment on yesterday's post to win the last copy of The List that I'm giving out, kids.


Also, you can check out a review of The List on DeNae's blog, My Real Life Was Backordered. Or rather, you can check out her legs. Whatever floats your boat. They are pretty nice.


And now, off to do some Turbo Fire. Because did I mention I ate lots of chocolate? Word to your mothers, yo.


P.S. Yesterday, I worked so hard to procrastinate my editing that I had like, a million things I kept wanting to put as updates on Facebook. Rather than drive everyone crazy, I decided to put it on Twitter instead. Because I sort of forgot I have a Twitter profile. If you want to follow it, my little name thingie is writestuff_Mel. (Really, I'm not that exciting over there. But now you know where to find everything I don't put on Facebook. Not because it's juicy. Because it so isn't.)

9 comments:

Jenny P. said...

I just found you on twitter... I never use my account either, so we can be absolutely unexciting together.

Carolyn V said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the 4th ms (and the chocolate, because chocolate should be celebrated with everything)!

Kristina P. said...

For all my anti-Twiterness, I realized that I do actually have an account. I haven't used it since 2009, I think.

Stephanie Black said...

Congratulations on submitting your FOURTH MANUSCRIPT! You are totally amazing!

LisAway said...

I congratulate you. I am happy for you. I can't wait for your next book. I read DeNae's post. I am done with this comment.

Melinda said...

I think I have a twitter account too except I have never used it and I can't remember my user name. :)

Crystal Collier said...

Good to be busy. Keep up the work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am very proud of you!

DeNae's post was awesome and her legs are too. ;)

I've been very happy to see you on the twitter. Your profile is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Where's your Twitter button, GF? I'll follow you! I'm there, too. I have a hundred and something followers, and I follow, like, 19. But, as Bob is my Witless, I intend to learn how to use Twitter to my advantage! I'll Tweet or die trying!!