Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Put your hands in the air

Look, I'm stepping away from the cupcakes for two seconds to remind you that you can enter to win the LAST copy I'm giving away of The List. Just go comment on Monday's post here. You may limit your comment to "Yo." You may natter on about whatever you want for a paragraph. But I can't give you the book if I don't know you want it.


Go. Go now. Tell a friend to go, if you want. Or don't.


BUT I'M NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN. Until the next book comes out. Just saying. 

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I don't want to win it now cuz I couldn't wait anymore and I went out and bought it. And I loved it! I want to read it again...but I think I'll wait at least a week so I don't overdo it.

Anonymous said...

I've got my own copy, peeps. And it's AWESOME! =D

Jenny P. said...

Cupcakes? Who has cupcakes?