Do you ever feel so full of blessings, you're sure you're going to 'splode?
I LOVE MY LIFE! I am possibly the most blessed person in the whole wide world.
After a fun week of seeing old friends, hanging out at Disneyland, celebrating Eden's first birthday, and enjoying some new milestones as a first time author, I feel well and truly sated with life. YES!
Time to celebrate by giving away another book. This is me, visiting my first print child at the only LDS bookstore in Orange County. It required a field trip and it was totally worth it.
This summer in California is a prime time for Ashley to cross two items off the list:learn to surf (#13) and have a summer romance (#17). And Matt Gibson, the best surf instructor in Huntington Beach and the most wanted guy in the singles ward, is the perfect man for the job. Ashley hatches a plan to love him and leave him before heading off to grad school in the fall (#4, get a master’s degree). But when Matt decides he doesn’t like the “leaving” part, Ashley’s carefully laid plans are turned sideways. Now Ashley faces an unexpected dilemma: should she stick to the safety of The List, or risk everything for a love that may tie her down — or might set her free?)
- failed miserably to eat right and actually felt good about it
- went to boot camp and wasn't the worst one (YES!)
- Eden started a torrid love affair with her new Cookie Monster doll
- Painted my nails purple and went to a Mardi Gras lunch
- made Cuban chicken skewers with lemons from my neighbor's tree
- killed and replaced a bromeliad
- got in barely any arguments with my first child
- got to #7 on the Deseret Book romance list
- won some Facebook Scrabble games
- bought a new pair of shoes. You want to see, I know. Here:
SO WORTH PROCRASTINATING WASHING DISHES FOR. CLEVEREST THING I'VE READ ALL... WEEK? MONTH?
Okay, I'll stop shouting.