Monday, April 11, 2011

Best review ever.

This is too funny not to link to, but you have to go see it now because the author said he built in a 36-hour-self destruct-bot due to his post exposing his sensitive side.


This is a review of The List by a dude. A dude I've known since eighth grade when he was a much older, cooler senior. Then twenty years passed and some of us old Louisiana friends reconnected via Facebook. John is an airline pilot now. After reading this review, it makes me laugh to picture him setting there in his pilot's uniform reading my book, at first surrpetiously, and then not.


I had no idea he'd even bought the book until he scrawled on my Facebook wall with vague threats of bodily harm and criminal mischief because he had started reading. Now that he's written his review, I understand why. Off you go. If you want to read it click here, because that sucker's coming down quick, I guarantee it.

11 comments:

Tori said...

If I weren't very happily married, I might want to meet that man =) He did an excellent job and makes you want to read the book even more =)

Happy Mom said...

Now I GOTTA buy the book!!

Thanks for linking the review up!

LisAway said...

Your post title is acurate.

Susan said...

Awesome. But his choice of Matt's is puketastic. I hate that guy in Karate Kid. Matt is way hotter than him.

Becca said...

That? Was a great review. Hooray for the dude.

Barbaloot said...

What a great review! Although, I'm glad I read your book before his review cuz I would not have wanted to picture Johnny Lawrence in the role of Matt! That may have ruined it for me, but to each his own I suppose:)

Melinda said...

I can NOT wait to read it!!!! I loved his review, so funny! This is killing me!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm sorry to say that my review (coming Thursday!) will be nowhere near that awesome.

But...yeah...those are not the actors I pictured at all. Though he might be onto something with Johnny Lawrence...

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

That? Was a seriously entertaining review.

I think John should write a book too.

Elder Ostergar said...

I think he deserves a treat or prize or something! P.S. I am still waiting for Kenny to make me that necklace. I will even pay! Love you Mel. I turned your book on to lots of people. I want to write a review too.
Do I still get to tend that babe? I have down the 7th of May.

Dedee said...

That? Was awesome! Hilarious and spot on!