Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Navel gazing

Um, so now I'm on YouTube. My publisher interviewed their authors about their books, or the ones who have fall releases, anyway. It was pretty unnerving, but I think it came out okay. So if you haven't met me in person and you want to see my crazy snaggle tooth for yourself, press play. Also, according to the PR gurus at my publisher, if you comment on the video on YouTube, it helps me win Google. Um, so  . . . could you?

Also, if you want to win a copy of Not My Type, you have a shot on my writing blog until tonight, so click on over and find out how.

And now you may laugh at me:

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Will you please make this a book on tape. Your voice is so soothing!

Maggie said...

Great interview Melanie. Your voice is so, um, sweet!? I guess I imagined you as kind of sarcastic and snarky (since your awesome blog tends to lean that way). I hope to meet you in person at Storymakers sometime~

Donna K. Weaver said...

That was a great video! I really enjoyed it.

Kelly said...

What is a "PR muckety-muck?" I am googling it now...

Kelly said...

Oooh ... I don't think I like that title ...

Wonder Woman said...

AWESOME!!!! Love actually hearing your voice! Very sweet, like everyone else said. The book sounds great. Can't wait to read it.

Andrea said...

Commented over on YouTube. Hope it helps you with all of your Google wishes. ;)

Emmy said...

So excited! Sounds like s great book, loved The List. And you are adorable!

Becca said...

So great. You're a pro. Is that your piano behind you? Do you have piano skills? Is that one more thing you can do that I can't? (Oh, the shame.)

Your teeth look perfect. Perfect.

LisAway said...

I already mentioned that I love the video. LOVE. It makes me super excited to get my hands on the book!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I think this is a fun interview!

Oh, crap. I was supposed to post that on YouTube, huh?