Monday, November 14, 2011

Seinfeldian

I've got nothing to tell you about to buy, support, donate to, or anything related.


In fact, I have nothing at all to say today. I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do a blog post that required none of the preceding things.


Also, you should know, Chuck E. Cheese sucks.


Four-year-olds are hilarious.


Shoe obsessions can manifest as young as 20-months-old.


I can do hard things.


Like walk away from a loaded buffet table with a sensible plate. Or clean. Or fast. I proved it to myself this week.


Up All Night makes my husband laugh until he cries.


I am beta reading my friend Becca's book and I really like it.


Taking a shower when your heater's busted = NOT FUN.


I married such a good man.


Nothing beats a slow cooker roast on a Sunday.


Yep, I can still blog about nothing.

16 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

And yet it still had a lot of truth in it. Not too shabby.

Kristina P. said...

I think you need to buy your toddler those little baby high heel shoes, so she can be as slutty as possible, early on.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Yes you CAN still blog about nothing. :-)

I'm pretty sure Chuck E. Cheese was invented by someone who hates adults.

Barbaloot said...

I can't believe you refer to slow-cooking roast as "nothing." You just blogged about one of the best things in the entire universe!!

Becca said...

(I love you. Remember that? Thank you.)

Wonder Woman said...

Miss Marvel loves shoes, too. Smart girls we've got.

Kazzy said...

You have the best thoughts. And little miss thing deserves some nice shoes.

Tracy J said...

Love it....you can always make me smile....how does your husband stand it? Do his cheeks hurt all the time from laughing all the time? :)

wendy said...

Well, that was a lot of GOOD Nothing.
Amazing what our brains can come up with when it seems there is Nothing in there.

Meradeth Houston said...

lol, love the post! Particularly the title :)

Lara Neves said...

And I'm so glad you can.

Rachelle Christensen said...

What an accomplishment! I think I'm gonna have to try this sometime. :)

Larsens said...

My kids are Chuck E Cheese deprived. I wont step foot in that place. WASTE OF MONEY.

Maggie said...

Enjoyed your post about nothing (and personally I enjoy posts about nothing more than buy/support/check-out type of stuffs. But I know they're necessary in our author world).

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I think blogging about ''nothing'' is important. Because nothing posts have bits of somethings woven into them, and they're part of what make up the fabric of who we are. A blog with only serious, ponderous posts (which mine tends to be too often), is like a meal without condiments. Substantial, but ultimately not as tasty as it could be.

Dedee said...

You are way better at nothing than Seinfeld ever was!