Monday, November 3, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

And it's Emily! #8, formerly of the Carribbean, currently of Utah, futurely of....??? Kansas? And now blogging at The Errand of Angels. And get this: I once hired her to be my boss (long story). And her first day on the job, I didn't show up because I decided to give birth two weeks early instead. And yet she still spoke to me when I stalked her in Bloglandia. (We worked together quite well once maternity leave was out of the way). Emily, send me your snail mail info and I'll get your prize out to you! ***Once again, this was done through a highly selective scientific process where I threw a bunch of numbers into the diaper basket (the clean one) and my son drew a number.

I had this silly daydream where more than ten people would be excited about my 99th post. But only ten people were. And I am very grateful for those ten people.

But it's not exactly the stepping stone I need on my path to world domination.

So this is now my 100th post, which I intend to amend late tonight (Monday) with an announcement of my giveaway winner. But that means you still have all day to vote. So scroll to the post below and get after it.

And no, you don't have to read the 99 random things. That's why I put the giveaway entry directions before that, because I'm nice, and also, although I'm totally impressed with my ability to spew 99 things about me, I'm not just nice but super nice that I'm not making you read all that.

Yep. Nice. It oozes.

Probably need to get that checked.

10 comments:

Alison Wonderland said...

This is me wearing gloves, because I wouldn't want to get any niceness on myself, it could completley ruin my reputation.

Anonymous said...

I will not only read your 99 things I will commit them to memory!

Heather of the EO said...

I love your funniness.

Julie Wright said...

100! Woohoo! And you rock for putting out the vote! word.

Linda said...

100! That's wonderful!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I read them twice.

That means I win, right?!

Elder Ostergar said...

p.s. you are nice, i could learn a thing or two from you. and i love your blog no matter what it is called. and i love all 99 things. of course i read them. and the dance was awesome!

Anonymous said...

If I can't win with these odds, I guess I should just stop entering lotteries. :)

(And I did read all 99 things, and enjoyed it. Just so you know.)

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so stinking excited! I want to get up and do my own happy dance, but I can't because my baby (aka the screamer) is latched up to me like an IV and if I move . . . well, let's just say I enjoy silence and I don't want to ruin the delicate balance.

Thanks! I know I'm secretly your favorite and your son deliberately picked my name . . . but I won't tell anyone!

Jewel Allen said...

Congrats on the 100th!!

Btw, my vote is "Write Stuff".